Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Makeup Favorites!


Make up Favorites for Fall


Make-up Favorites For Fall




Switching out my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and my Revlon lip butters for a few of my other favorites! No, I do not wake up every morning and throw everything I have listed above on my face and head out the door...these are just a FEW of my favorites in my make-up collection.


Foundation Favorites 

  • Revlon Colorstay Oily/Combination in Golden Beige, I have found this is the closest color in this collection to my MAC NC30 skintone
  • Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation in Nude and Ivory, this stuff is amazing and will NOT budge on oily skin

Concealer Favorites 
  • Maybelline Dream Lumi in Radiant or Ivory, perfect for dark circles and I have some serious dark circles some mornings!
  • Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer, sometimes I just use this and a little bit of Nars powder and I don't need any foundation, it lasts all day and does not crease
  • Loreal Concealer Crayon, I use the darker shade for contouring

Mascara Favorites 
  • Maybelline Falsies in very black or blackest black
  • Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal
  • Benefit They're Real  
Eyeliner Favorites
  • Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner, I switch off between black and dark brown, this stuff does not flake off and is incredibly easy to use it really lasts ALL day long

Highlighters/Bronzer and Blush Favorites
  • Nars Highlighter, I wear it in Albatross, it is extremely pigmented so I dust it on lightly with a fan brush
  • Nars Bronzer in Laguna, I find this bronzer does not give me that "muddy" look that a lot of bronzers tend to give me
  • Nars Blush in Deep Throat is my favorite shade, it is much less glittery than Nars Orgasm in my opinion and is a warm tone shade that really warms up the skin with just a small amount, it is also buildable

Primer Favorites
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion for eyes, I like to use the matte shade in Eden opposed to the shimmery shades they carry, but if I do choose to use a shimmery shade I love the shade Sin you really don't need any shadow after you apply it
  • Benefit Porefessional for face, most days I do not use a face primer but when I do I love to dab a small amount of this on my T-zone, let it set in for about 5 minutes and then I apply my foundation
Lip Favorites
  • Tarte LipSurgence in Exposed, a small amount of this stuff looks so natural on the lips...it is a matte finish and brings out the natural rosy tint of your lips and has an amazing minty scent
  • Revlon Liquid Lipstick in shade Premium Pink, this stuff lasts ALL DAY, eating, kissing, jacuzzi, swimming, drinking water, working out, anything! Just be sure to put some kind of chapstick or vaseline over it so your lips don't get all flaky!
  • Nivea Lip Care Lip Butter in Caramel Cream Kiss, you will seriously smell like jelly beans, it smells amazing and really hydrates your lips!
  • NARS Sheer Lipstick in Shrinager, I love this color for Fall especially it is the perfect berry color without being overpowering you can make it as bold as you want or one swipe on the top and bottom lip for a relaxed berry tint 

Setting Powders/Sprays
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in the lightest shade, I just dust it on my T-zone after I apply my foundation and it really helps my make up to stay matte and freshly applied
  • Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
  • Skindinavia No More Shine setting spray 


There are a ton more that I love these are just a few I really suggest for Fall!

I hope everyone is enjoying their September! Be sure to leave a comment below letting me know what you want me to post about next!


-Sydney-