Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Our Lives Shared

Well, I am starting from scratch here...I have deleted all of my old posts because everything has changed so much in the past three years. I originally started this blog thinking it would help me keep my thoughts organized while planning a wedding, but now the purpose of this blog has changed. From now on it is just our every day lives, my husband, our pup, and myself. The lives of two, newlywed students, living in San Diego in our studio apartment with our Central Asian Shepherd puppy. From workouts to recipes, from studying to sleeping, to traveling and relaxing. Our lives shared...





Instagram: SydneySedillo 

Feel free to add me!


Be sure to leave a comment below letting me know what you want me to post about next!

No comments:

Post a Comment