Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

9 Weeks Pregnant Picture


9 Weeks Pregnant Update 




** Just so we are clear. This was at the end of the day, after what I am sure was my maximum sodium intake for the day and lack of water in this blazing heat we have been experiencing...so excuse the bloating. I know I am going to be showing early, but I don't know how accurate this image is this week  haha.  I really need to start taking these pictures in the morning and not the afternoon like I have been**

Moving on....

How far along: Technically I am 10 weeks along right now, but this is a 9 week update. I like to wait until the end of each week for a picture and for the updates so that way everything is accurate. So many of my cravings and moods change in the middle of the week that this is the best way to summarize everything.

Symptoms: I haven't been that nauseas this week. I think it is because I get up pretty early for school during the week and I like to eat immediately. On the weekends I sleep in a little longer and by the time I wake up I already feel super sick because I don't have any food in my system. Uhm, my digestive system isn't moving as quickly as I would like it to....My boobs feel even bigger than they normally are and I definitely need to invest in a few new bras. I have just been living in sports bras for the time being. 

Cravings:  I am still only craving things that I don't have at home. I do not want to make myself a meal. It is the weirdest thing...I get sick to my stomach thinking about preparing a meal. It is completely unlike me because I cook 3 meals a day every day of the week and now I can't stand to be in the kitchen. 

Aversions: Not too bad this week. I don't know what it is about zucchini, but I am traumatized by it. I find myself thinking about it during the day just to see if I am still grossed out by it...I get sick to my stomach and I am just like, yep...yep it's still gross. I don't know why I am so grossed out by some foods right now. Ones that I don't even have that often as well. I can't even fathom making my own chicken right now. I usually like to have chicken in a few dishes a week for protein and just the thought of making my own chicken gets me sick to my stomach. I have a disgusted face just typing this. 


Wedding rings: On

Sleep: I love it. It's my favorite thing to do. I take naps before bed, I wake up on the weekend and then lay in bed...it is the only thing I like to do right now. I feel like I can't get enough of it. However, it is extremely inconvenient considering finals week is next week (woo then I graduate).  

Excited for: Graduation, definitely. Our next doctors appointment in about 2 weeks I am excited for as well. I can't wait to see the little friend's hands and feet and nose. Ahhh just so excited. 

Missing: Working out hard, feeling energetic, and having a normal appetite. 
 
Movement: None

Dr. update: One more day of the progesterone suppositories and I am done with them. No doctor update for a week and a half or so, until our next appointment. As of right now things are still looking good!


Exercise: As much as I can. I go to Zack's gym at work and I get the bike and eliptical in for the day. Our puppy love also gets a walk every night so that ranges from 30 minutes to an hour  for each walk. I also do a lot of workouts at home and have been using the resistance band for squats instead of super heavy weights and I have been doing a lot of leg workouts and upper body workouts when I have enough energy. 


I have been so busy these past few weeks that I haven't been posting consistently aside from these bump updates/weekly updates. Once Friday hits next week and I am done with college and finals forever I will be posting much more...I will be working on quite a few projects that I have planned this summer and want to include all of you. 

It has been so hot here in Southern California this week, it makes me want summer here so badly! Wherever you are, I hope you are enjoying the weather or looking forward to some better weather!

-Sydney- 


No comments:

Post a Comment