Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

This Past Weekend

This past weekend we went home to visit our families in San Clemente before the fall semester begins. We have been in the process of ordering our books, organizing, getting laundry done, all that fun stuff down here at our place so it is always nice to head up to see our family for the weekend. 


Just a photo of the gorgeous sunset in San Clemente. I took a second to take a quick picture on my phone as we were walking out of my Dad's house. 

For the rest of the weekend, we went over to Zack's parents house and helped demo their bathroom, which consisted of smashing out a million pounds of tile with a hammer, but it was fun! We then went back down to the beach at my Dad's had some dinner, went in the water and relaxed. 

I hope everyone had a relaxing summer weekend!

Be sure to leave a comment below letting me know what you want me to post about next!


Instagram: SydneySedillo



No comments:

Post a Comment