Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Knee Highs


Blogmas Day 6


Today I had class and Zack worked and went to class...
I came home and kind of relaxed.

We then went to the mall for a little bit of shopping. I ordered the Naked 3 Palette online today! Yay! I will be sure to let you know when it comes in the mail I love all of the eyeshadows in the palette so I am sure it will be my new go-to make up item.

At the mall Zack ate dinner...if that's what you want to call it. He got Wetzels Pretzels and Dip n' Dots...Dinner right? I think he deserves a break having to eat gluten free because of me all of the time ;)

Well I bought a cute sweater and two pairs of knee high socks. I love oversized sweaters with knee high socks and some dressy shorts for winter or a long sleeved dress and knee high socks....It's a break from typical leggings. I have been getting bored dressing leggings all the time with boots so I thought I would pick up some socks and I also got a neck-high velvet dress. I just love the velvet style that is in right now. So cute. We also went and stopped at Sees Candies. I do not like chocolate typically, but I love peanut butter chocolate things and Mint Chocolate things so I opted for some peanut butter cups and Zack got a Bordeaux. 





Knee Highs





Above are some cute cable socks similar to a pair I got. I also got a pair with some buttons on the side.... What are some alternatives to pants and leggings you guys like to wear during the Holiday season. 


Have a great night,

 Sydney 



No comments:

Post a Comment