Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Naked 3 Palette and My Week

So I missed a day or two of blogmas, but I can't be too bummed because I was pretty sick and it just wasn't going to happen. I don't have the best pictures of the Naked 3 Palette (just the ones I took unpacking it). So I will include a few of the ones I took from unpacking it. When I am feeling better maybe I will post a few make-up looks using this palette. Needless to say, I am ecstatic I got it before it sold out because I am in love...

A picture I posted on my instagram right after I opened the package from Sephora. UPS brightened my day :) 



I will be sure to add better pictures, but these are the lighter colors of the palette... 
And the darker colors of the palette, blackheart is amazing!


And one of the many reasons why I haven't been able to post in the last two days is because I have been getting ready for finals and preparing for a presentation. We presented on our research over the semester to the Biology department/Chemistry department. 





What has everyone been up to this week? Was anybody just as impatient as me and get a hold of a Naked 3 Palette as well?

-Sydney- 


No comments:

Post a Comment