Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Spin on the Classic Winter Nail Polishes


Yay! Day 2 of Blogmas!

I always gravitate towards reds and deep greens for winter time and the Holiday season, this month and the end of last month I have been trying something a little different. I have been playing with some cool toned polishes. These two are my most worn polishes this last month and will continue to be the month of December. 
 I love Essie's new holiday collection. I have the Essie polish called 
Bikini So Teeny and On A Silver Platter

I would describe Essie's Bikini So Teeny as a baby/periwinkle/creamy blue toned polish. 
I would describe Essie's On A Silver Platter as....AMAZING. This is the craziest glitter polish I have ever seen, for some reason I was so drawn to it. It is a combination of gold and silver glitter with larger blue chunks in it. It reflects differently in every light. I stare at this all day when I wear it. IT IS SO GLITTERY. 




I will still be wearing some deep burgundy's and hopefully go get me some more of those Essie Holiday Encrusted Treasure Polishes:)







Essie Spin on WInter Faves











If you have tried out any of the other Essie Holiday Polishes let me know, I would love to hear how you like them! Also, what is your favorite winter polish combination right now?? Let me know in the comments!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying this cozy winter day!


- Sydney- 


No comments:

Post a Comment