Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New, Loved, and Craved Beauty Products



BLOGMAS DAY 3 

New, Loved, Craved Beauty Products 1







New Purchase

So I have just purchased the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown. I have relatively thick eyebrows as it is, and not too many sparse areas so instead of using a shadow like I typically do I thought I would give this a go. 



Recent Purchases That I Love/ Still Love

I just wanted to update everyone on a few beauty items that I have re-purchased, I always have one of these in my make up bag, its the Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer and Highlighter. During the summer I wore the color Ivory, but last winter I was wearing the color Radiant. This winter I have repurchased Radiant as I am nearing FINALS week I am going to need all the help I can get with these dark circles.

A few years ago I was wearing the Mac Pro Long Wear Foundation, then my skin decided to go through some changes...I changed my skin care routine and my foundation and never really ever thought to go back to it, even though I really loved it. I had been debating on getting the Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and early last month I decided I would give it a go. I am so happy I did too. I wear the color NC20, typically you should go for a more peachy tone underneath your eyes, but I use a  tiny bit of the peach toned highlighting concealer (Maybelline Lumi) on top in the corners and it works really well. I am Greek and Italian so I have very olive skin undertones that are hard to match, that's why I love the yellow based foundations and concealers of MAC. 


Craving

I need to get my hands on a Naked3 Palette, believe me I have tried. SOLD OUT or three times the price that it sells for. I am crazy, but I am not crazy enough to spend hundreds of dollars on a palette that only costs around 50 dollars. So I suppose I will just have to sit here and wait....and wait! It is so gorgeous though, cool toned colors do not look good with my skin tone if I even think about doing a gray smokey eye I wind up looking like a hookerBrowns and peaches, warm colors, thats what steers me away from looking like I belong on a street corner. This palette has amazing warm tones and I am just obsessing over wanting one! 



THE IMAGES ABOVE ARE WHAT I HAVE JUST LISTED. CHECK THEM OUT! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'RE CRAVING THIS MONTH IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! Maybe we can guide each other on the best beauty products and where to snatch them up! Have a great and cozy soon-to-be- Christmas afternoon ;) 

-Sydney- 

No comments:

Post a Comment