Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

IPhone Photos From the Week


Here are just a few of the pictures I picked from my camera roll that we took this past week, these pictures aren't in any particular order:

Here are just a few of my polar watch after my workouts, some days I had to keep it lighter than others because of my back, this next week I should be feeling better and get back to some more intense workouts. For now, this is what I have to work with and it is better than nothing!






Here are a few pictures from a few of the walks we have gone on this week!

Taking the pup to the harbor.

A few shots on different days of the lookout point we often walk to.


Here are some of our sweet treats from this week!





Couple pictures of puppy love.
Watching Zack as he worked on my car.

Getting in my face at lunch.

Beach days! We have been fitting a lot of beach days into our week and it has been really relaxing!

Zack out in the water! Haha :)

After our Sunday beach day we came home, showered and went to a look out point for a picnic dinner. It was relaxing and there was pretty much no one there so we had the large grassy area to ourselves to hangout:)




And of course some decaf tea and a lil shot of baby, we love you little one!

I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing week! Now onto a new week, loving these summer days!

XOXO Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment