Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Maternity Friendly Etsy Shop

Etsy Shop Collaboration 

Last week I got in touch with the Etsy shop owner Christian Taylor, the artist of some cozy pieces. I collaborated with her and she sent me her Ava dress to review for you guys. I am not huge yet, so I haven't desperately needed maternity clothes yet, but there were two pieces I was really loving in her shop and it was the "Taylor" dress (maternity) and the "Ava" dress (non-maternity). I was given an option of colors and went with the black because I thought it would be the most versatile. 


Please excuse the hairbands, they're kind of a permanent accessory. 


The dress is a T-shirt style dress and it is super comfy. It is super easy to throw on with flip-flops and head to the beach with a floppy hat. Definitely easy for errands.


Her shop is called Miss Priss Clothing! Her dresses all look super comfy and I am definitely partial to the Taylor Dress and the Ava Dress!


This is a picture from her shop of the Taylor Dress...looks like a cozy long tank top henley dress!

I am wearing the Ava dress in the pictures above.

She is the sweetest lady and so easy/quick to respond. She is located in Dana Point, CA.

Definitely check her out!

XOXO Sydney 



No comments:

Post a Comment