Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

34 Weeks Pregnant Picture

34 Weeks Pregnant Update 


How far along: In the pictures I am 34 weeks and 2 days pregnant!

Symptoms: Peeing; No sleep; Braxton Hicks contractions; Heartburn has actually eased up a little bit this week so far; Muscle spasms in my legs; Dizziness every now and then; Forgetting everything; Leaking boobs still; Hard to breathe, especially when getting in bed for the night; Finding a comfortable position to sleep is impossible!

Cravings: I do not know how I forget to put this one every single week, pregnancy makes me stupid and forgetful...but here we go, one craving I have been having for pretty much throughout this whole pregnancy has been COLD WATER BOTTLES. Normally I do not like cold water, I like room temperature water bottles because I can drink them faster and more of them (that's an OCD issue for another time), but I seriously am LOVING cold water. Maybe it is because it is hot out and I am pregnant and warm but whatever it is...its definitely something I crave. Weird. Ohhh, finally got that veggie platter I was craving last week haha other than that and I was really craving pumpkin pie...might've solved that craving with one slice...no cravings since those two though!

Aversions: Anything to heavy or greasy or that I know will upset my stomach, no thanks!

Wedding rings: On

Sleep: I feel like I should stop including this one and just accept the fact that sleep is a thing of the past and I think with a newborn baby it will stay in the past for quite some time. At least I am prepping for all these round the clock feedings she will be having with my bathroom breaks at night!

Excited for: The baby shower is coming up and I am getting pretty excited for that!



Missing: Cold weather, bras that don't feel like they're cutting off breathing supply, I want to be wearing cozy sweaters and boots, I am missing wine.....really badly hahaha I definitely miss wine, I miss my workouts other than walking and using the eliptical machine, I miss real clothes, being able to drink a lot of water without being bound to the house for the next hour because I will be peeing every five seconds.


Movement: Yes! And they aren't like cute little kicks anymore. Instead, she stabs me with all of her limbs. I feel like I am going to pop when she does this really big stretches in there. She will spread out and be pushing on both sides of me and all I can think is this baby is going to pop out of my skin. The movements are huge and entertaining, but getting SO MUCH STRONGER. 

Dr. update: I go into the doctor tomorrow! Haven't been there in 2 weeks so I have my 2 weeks check-up again tomorrow!


Exercise: Getting back on a better schedule, still using eliptical and walking. Zack has to walk our dog with me now though because with my lack of balance and being this big...plus our polar bear of a dog, I just get nervous I am going to fall or trip.


Stretch marks: None on my body and the little ones on my boobs I got in the first/second trimester are fading so nope, no stretchies!


Swelling: Nope not really other than it being hot out, if I am on my feet all day and if I just worked out, other than that no swelling and my swelling isn't bad even when I do swell.

Maternity clothes: Nope, no maternity clothes!

Labor signs: Nope!

What I am loving: Even though her kicks and jabs are sometimes painful I am getting excited because she is so big, she is so much closer to being here and I am loving knowing I will be holding this little babe soon!

Best moment of this week: Slowly getting more things for her, it is always exciting getting clothes and picturing her little body in them. I can't wait until she is here! GETTING SO CLOSE! 



XOXO Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment