Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

38 Weeks Pregnant Picture

38 Weeks Pregnant Update


How far along: I am 38 weeks and 1 & 2 days pregnant in the pictures.

Symptoms: Symptoms haven't changed too much other than I am extremely irritable and ready for this baby to be out. It is really difficult to fall asleep at night with this large of a belly. It is hard to tie shoes, shave my legs, pick anything up, I think at this point many women become "done" with pregnancy. I am extremely anxious to see my baby girl and would really appreciate if my body would get that message!

Cravings: Nope

Aversions: Nope

Wedding rings: Zack still advises I do not put them on, just in case I swell more or need an IV in the hospital pumping even more fluids....so for now I am sadly not wearing my rings.

Sleep: I have been sleeping longer in the mornings. I would usually get up at 5 and not be able to fall back asleep so I would just be awake. Now, I have been able to sleep in until 8 or 9 some mornings. Falling asleep is a little more difficult with this belly though. Naps haven't been happening, but I can only count a handful of times I even took a nap during this pregnancy. I would rather go to bed earlier rather than nap.

Excited for: going into labor....I know I am going to likely go back on that comment once the pain hits ;)

Missing: I am missing my old body...I can't even remember what it is like to slip on a pair of jeans and a shirt and not feel huge. I know that I am going to miss my pregnant body and all of her little movements...but after being pregnant for nine months and not being able to work out normally, or wear hardly anything in my closet, or leave the house without having to pee every five seconds you get kinda fed up towards the end. I know I am going to want more little ones and I know that I am going to miss being pregnant with my first baby girl, so I am trying to enjoy the last few days/weeks I have with just her and I :)

Movement: She has definitely slowed her movements, I think since she has finally gained weight her movements have slowed because she is much much chunkier! She has her crazy movement spurts randomly throughout the day still, but it isn't constant like before!

Dr. update: She is still much heavier and chunkier...sadly that only happened because my doctor told me I needed to up my calorie intake which definitely made her gain more weight. In the ultra sound we did she was so chubby in her cheeks. She was at risk of a few issues if she were born at her lower weight so getting her weight higher helps and makes me feel much better. I can lose the weight I gained easier than she would've been able to handle the NICU so I have been feeling much better and less stressed knowing that she is happy and healthy in there and that she is not at risk for being put in the NICU right after birth. I am 2 cm and 80% effaced according to my doctor as of Monday. 



Exercise: I still have not been given the okay to start charging the workouts, but I can't anyways with this huge belly. My exercise has consisted of moving everything into our new place, organizing and being on my feet all day. At night, Zack and I will walk our pup for a while and make sure he is exercised too, especially in case baby comes and he doesn't get out for a good walk for a day or two. So basically unpacking, organizing, running errands and long walks!

Stretch marks: Nope just the boob ones, which like I said was expected considering how big they were to begin with....I am scared for when my milk comes in. They hardly look big anymore in comparison to my belly, but once this belly is gone & my milk comes in....that will be a whole other story.

Swelling: Just a bit! I knew it would happen, it was just a matter of when! I don't think anyone would notice other than the people that are around me most and know how skinny my hands are normally & know what my feet look like normally. My rings do fit, but I wouldn't say that they "slip" on...so I have swelling in my hands as if I ate a really big sushi dinner the night before...northing too bad! My face is definitely more swollen and fuller than it was a couple of weeks ago! 

Maternity clothes: Still no maternity clothes purchased, I have just been living in my BLANQI leggings!!! I seriously don't have any interest in wearing anything else. I will definitely be looking into the postpartum wear!

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks...uhm, pressure? Who knows really...I feel like she is never coming out.

What I am loving: Having everything finally organized and ready. She can come now, we are ready for you little one!
Best moment of this week: Getting everything situated in our place and finally put away. It felt like a really long move, with Zack working and 2 doctor appointments a week. Things just progressed slower and it took about a full week to move in completely. So finally we are in and cozy. The best moment at the doctors this week is knowing she is much healthier weight wise than she was a few weeks ago.




XOXO Sydney 

1 comment:

  1. love to play with your titties while I bum f--k you mum, nice deep penetration in your tight dirt hole and maybe when I blow baby girl can get her first taste of man juice

    ReplyDelete