Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Lily Jade Diaper Bag Review


Lily Jade Diaper Bag Review

Alright ladies, I was sent the most amazing diaper bag to share with you all. I have teamed up with Lily Jade to review the Madeline diaper bag in the color Brandy. 

Throughout my entire pregnancy I stressed about which diaper bag would best suit our lifestyle.  My purses in the past have always been over the shoulder bags or back-pack style and convenient. I prefer giant hobo bags that I can just throw around and not worry about destroying with heavy wear and tear. When I teamed up with Lily Jade I chose a diaper bag with those details in mind!

I chose to review the Madeline diaper bag in the color Brandy. This is easily the most versatile diaper bag in the world of diaper bags. I am in love. The diaper bag can be carried as a handbag, an over the shoulder bag, a messenger bag and a back pack, it is made for everyone and all preferences!



Using the bag with both straps! It lays perfectly and not too snug under the arm, perfect length!


Wearing the bag as a back-pack...it may be my favorite way to use it!



Absolutely love the color of the bag! Gorgeous leather brown.



Using the attachable strap to wear the bag over the shoulder and long.


Wearing the bag as a cross-body/messenger style. Another extremely convenient way to use it!



Lily Jade's logo :)

I am in love with this bag! It is gorgeous and smells like the most amazing leather.

Go check out their website HERE

The direct link to my specific bag HERE

Follow them on INSTAGRAM

XOXO Sydney


**I was sent all products free of charge, thank you for supporting the businesses that support our little fam**


No comments:

Post a Comment