Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Sleep Deprived

I am sitting here in sweatpants and a sweatshirt, on my couch, relaxing on this foggy Friday afternoon. This week was a long week and I wanted to mention that in my previous post on Halloween decorations I mentioned I was going to be posting pictures. I still plan on posting pictures I just didn't expect this week to be so hard!

Normally I require very little sleep to function. Seriously though, I am a freak. I can sleep 4 hours and wake up and still go about my day, everyday. I may yawn a few times here and there, but I am not some sleep deprived monster or anything. I often have to function on little sleep throughout the week because being in your last year of college as a Biology/Chemistry major is hard work...my easy days result in my husband and I getting to bed by 11:00 at night! Oh and if I manage to squeeze in more than a meal or two a day, that's when I know I had an easy day. 

BUT for some reason this week I have been dead. I am so freaking exhausted! All I want to do is sleep and I rarely stress out about needing sleep. 

Anyways, I just felt like venting and explaining why I haven't gotten a chance to post any Halloween decorations like I said I was going to in my last post....but for right now I have all the windows closed, a yummy cup of tea, and I plan on sitting here in the dark and just catching up on some much needed relaxation time. Craving sleep....

What is everyone doing on their (foggy) Friday afternoon? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment