Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Life This Past Week In Pictures

Here are a few pictures from my phone from this past week....

These are not in any particular order!


Amino acid chromatography lab 


In the midst of highlighting as I was reading for class I thought Oak needed a little attention...he doesn't seem too happy about it.


Some wine after a long day;)


New epicuren products! WOO!!! Thinking about doing a review on the products I got, let me know if you would like to see a review:)


Gluten Free Zucchini Onion Quiche for dinner one night. I am also going to be doing a recipe for this if anyone is interested in seeing a post about it let me know in the comments below! 


Amazing lemonade I picked up from the store for a little sweet treat to help me get motivated to study! So good!!!


Of course, Zack being the amazing husband that he is obviously knows I hate to paint my toe nails....haha 

I hope everyone is having an amazing Wednesday morning! 

Let me know what you guys want to see next in the comments and of course I always love to hear from you guys!

 If you want to see more pictures from my phone follow me on Instagram (@SydneySedillo) I would love to follow you guys back!


No comments:

Post a Comment