Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Our Extra-Long Weekend!

HEY READERS!

We had a long weekend that started on Thursday last week...in short, I cleaned the house, did laundry, packed our stuff up in the car and drove up to San Clemente on Thursday afternoon around 2:30 pm. We went to visit my mom's boutique and see my brothers and then drive over to my dads house. Zack, Oak, and I stayed in the spare room at my dads house. 

Friday morning, we woke up, had breakfast with my dad, got ready for the day and went and walked around del mar where my mom's store is located. I got my hair trimmed next door at the salon and Zack walked Oak down to the pier. We then went to visit Zack's parents and went to dinner with them. We were exhausted and just wanted to sleep in our own bed so we drove an hour back down to our house in San Diego to sleep!

We woke up on Saturday morning, got showered and ready and all three of us jumped back in the car to head back up to San Clemente to watch my brother's soccer game that started at 1pm. We love watching him play and it is always more enjoyable when it isn't so hot out! Especially for those poor lil' guys out on the field. 

So here is kind of a few pictures of what our weekend entailed....


Zack was hosing down my mom's patio and Oak, being the water-hater that he is, hid in the bushes...totally camouflaged. Can't even spot him;).


Trying to sneak a picture of Oak and I at my Dad's house on Saturday morning....wasn't gonna happen. This pup senses the camera and bails!


Driving back up to visit our families on Saturday morning and to watch my brother's game. Giving the puppy some lovins'.


Oak facing the wrong way guarding Zack and I at my brother's soccer game.


Just a quick picture as the boys are all on the other side of the field:)



Saturday night, Zack, Oak, and I came back home and Zack and I watched some of "This is the End" and we stopped it half way through and went to sleep because I was exhausted. He had already seen it, but I hadn't so we finished it in the morning. Seriously, so funny! I love all of those actors and it was hysterical!!!

Sunday morning, we woke up and finished the movie, got ready, went grocery shopping, put groceries away, took a nap (which we never do) and woke up and just relaxed, had dinner, all those relaxing Sunday chores....you know how it goes. Then we got in bed around 10:45 pm and Zack started Iron Man 3 on his lap top. I swore I was going to go to bed, but I had to watch it. I made him stop it about an hour into the movie so we could finish it tonight! Haha!


Let me know what you guys would like to see next, I always get some email requests but feel free to also comment below and let me know! 

Follow me on Instagram! @SydneySedillo
(Add me and see some of the pictures that do not get included on the blog!)
I wanna follow you guys back! 

What did you guys do this weekend? Let me know! I love to hear from you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment