Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Christmas Coziness- Our Home Decorated!

So last week I decorated for Christmas, yes I know it is early, and last week it was even earlier. I couldn't wait, I just had to! I was kindly reminded on my instagram that I had beat Nordstroms to decorating;) a proud moment...



So while I should have been studying I opted for decorating instead! 
 I included a few pictures of how we decorated our little place so far:)

I really hope to keep adding a few more things!

It has been a while since I have posted anything on here and that is because it has been hectic lately, we have been getting ready to go on vacation to Kauai this coming Thursday! We will be posting tons of pictures I am also gonna post a few of our meals we have been eating lately (that are gluten-free of course) so look out for those!

Meanwhile, take a peak at some Christmas craziness!!!






Merry Almost Thanksgiving ;)


Sydney 



No comments:

Post a Comment