Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

EASY Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven

I have been wanting to make hard boiled eggs for a while, but I really hate boiling them because half of them crack during the process, you have to clean the pot afterwards and there is still a chance they didn't turn out right...

So when Zack insisted on egg salad sandwiches this week I thought I would try out the oven method.

  1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees 
  2. Place as many eggs as you want in your muffin tray 
  3. Put the muffin tray with the eggs in the preheated oven & set timer for 30 minutes
  4. After 30 minutes, place eggs in ice cold water (I let mine sit for about 20 minutes while I did laundry)
  5. Peel and enjoy!!!
* Depending on your oven the cook times may vary, but 30 min. worked perfectly for me*


Right out of the oven!

These hard boiled eggs can be used to make deviled eggs, egg salad sandwich, or just a quick snack and are PERFECT and READY right after soaking:)


Soak the eggs in ice cold water...even just cold water worked for me...I just kept some cold water running on them for the first five minutes while the temperatures equilibrated


Came right off in one peel! No messy pieces of egg shell everywhere!

I hope this helps simplify the messy process of making hard boiled eggs and maybe even saves you the frustration of trying to crack them open!!!


Have an amazing Fall day! I can't believe we are already in November:)

-Sydney- 

No comments:

Post a Comment