Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Small Business Saturday and Makeup Look From Last Night

Last night was "Puttin' on the Glitz" it is an event that goes on in my hometown every year. The stores stay open late and there are horse carriage rides for the kids and the whole street is decked out in Christmas decor. It is a great way to kick off the holiday season. It was also small business saturday yesterday so I was working with my mom in her boutique supporting her last night!



We are happy to be home from Kauai and even happier to be getting ready to celebrate Christmas!



So for this look here is what I used:

Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Sand Beige and Golden Beige (I have to check on the color of the second one I used, not 100% sure its Golden Beige)
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
Nars Powder in Beach to set foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte in 03 and 01 for oily areas
Mac Blush in Melba
Nars Bronzer in Laguna
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette for eyes
Maybelline Colossal Mascara on upper lashes
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara Waterproof on bottom lashes 
Stila Waterproof Black Eyeliner Pen on upper lash line
Nars Highlighter in Albatross 
Bare Minerals Well Rested Powder lightly dusted under eyes and around mouth
Chanel Lipstick in Tobago Aqualumiere 

In the first picture you can see I just styled my hair in loose waves I made with my flat-iron and it gave me my relaxed, casual, loose curls. 

I wore a black tank top, a hooded flannel underneath my black military-styled jacket, a pair of tight skinny blue jeans, knee high socks and a pair of black knee high boots from Steve Madden that I have had for years that I absolutely love .

My nails are painted a light periwinkle/baby blue color, in Essie Bikini so Teeny. 


I hope you all had an amazing Saturday night and if you are a small business owner I hope you had lots of love from your local customers coming out to support you!

Happy first day of December!

-Sydney- 



No comments:

Post a Comment