Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Meals and Things!



Things are finally settling down after the holidays, Zack's family from Utah were visiting since a few days after Christmas and went back to Utah this past Saturday evening. Zack has been working and I have been trying to get the house ready for my last full-time semester and catching up on laundry and some deep cleaning (oh yeah, baseboards and everything). So I haven't had much time to blog, but I am working my way back into a routine since everything is going back to normal!

Zack and our pup attacking each others hands in his parents back yard :)



A Couple Meals We Have Prepared Recently!

Zack was craving Cheddar Broccoli Soup from Panera the other night, but because that isn't Gluten Free we had to improvise to meet his cravings! So we made an amazing Cheddar Broccoli Soup and it's 100% Gluten Free! It also lasted a few days because there were left-overs that we put into containers and were able to make a few meals out of it!

CHEDDAR BROCCOLI SOUP

We made the soup with a simple Caesar Salad and of course, Zack wanted some croutons...so once again we improvised and I made some Gluten Free Croutons for our Gluten Free Caesar Salad!

CAESAR SALAD

We were procrastinating on getting groceries so we had a few random things left over and I was able to make a delicious Gluten Free BBQ Chicken Pizza. It was a last minute lunch idea and was soooo yummy! I love thin-crust pizza and this one hit the spot!

BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA 



Last night Zack went out for Taco Tuesday with his friend so I made a salad for myself for dinner.
I made a Grilled Chicken Apple Salad. It was amazing, I made the candied pecans and added Gorgonzola Cheese to it with some home-made dijon vinaigrette. 100% Gluten Free as always and definitely satisfied my salad craving for the night! The apples just add so much flavor!

CHICKEN APPLE SALAD 

Last night, Zack and I caught up on The Bachelor and I am so excited, the best part about the show is to see all the crazy women and their true colors eventually come out. It is a small guilty pleasure, this season looks like it promises some serious crazies! YES! Haha.


I hope everyone is getting settled for the New Year and enjoying their week so far! Add me on instagram @SydneySedillo I would love to see what everyone else is up to as well! I always love talking to you guys.

- Sydney-



No comments:

Post a Comment