Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Neutral Make-up Look



Today I thought I would deviate from my easy go-to eye and play around with some of my other shadows other than my Naked1 and Naked3 Palette. I was just playing around revisiting some of my other shadows. 

Products I used:
Face
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer-NC20
NARS Bronzer-Laguna 
MAC Blush-Peach Twist
Maybelline Lumi Concealer for Highlighting-Radiant
Bare Minerals-Matte (Light) to set foundation
Rimmel Stay-Matte dusted over T-zone

Eyebrows
Anastasia Brow Wiz-Soft Brown

Lips
TARTE Exposed 

Eyes
Primed Lids with Urban Decay Original Primer
Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Vanilla all over lid
MAC Mulch on outer half part of lid
MAC Antiqued on outer V of lid and lower lash line
MAC Amber lights using my ring finger lightly dabbed on middle of lid
I couldn't help myself I had to use my naked 3 palette for my inner corner, I used the color Dust its a beautiful baby pink highlight 
Waterline I used Rimmel eyeliner in Nude
Mascara- Maybelline The Turbo Volum' Express
Eyelid Liner I used Stila Waterproof liquid liner









It is very neutral and warm toned! It can be worn pretty much anywhere too because I kept the rest of my face really neutral as well. You could dress it up with a bold-lip if you wanted, but because I am not doing anything too exciting today I thought I would keep it nice and simple!



Enjoy your Day!

-Sydney- 

No comments:

Post a Comment