Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Recent Purchases



Some New Goodies!

Over the past few weeks Zack and I have been settling into our new routine of school and work. He gets up and goes to work and I head off to school. Things have finally relaxed after the holidays and doctors appointments are over, so we are finally getting back into the swing of things. Here are just a few things that I have picked out to share with you guys of things I have picked up within the last couple of weeks!



The links will be below as well as the pictures of the products: 

1. Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry- This is fairly similar to Tarte's exposed, but a little goes a long way with the Revlon one and although I love my Tarte one, this one is 20 dollars cheaper!

2. OPI in Don't Pretzel My Buttons- I wore this color on my toes on my wedding day and fell in love with it, I can't believe it took me this long to purchase it. It is similar to Essie's St. Tropez, but slightly less gray toned. It is a beautiful neutral! 

3. Sugar Blossom Candle Scent from Target- I love candles! I have recently burnt down all of my holiday one so I am introducing some yummy fresh and candy scented ones for Spring coming up!

4. Forever 21 Workout Mesh Pants- I LOVE these, they are so comfortable and when I first got them I thought the mesh on the back of the leg would be unnecessary, but I actually really like them! When I workout, I go as hard as I can and I work up a pretty good sweat so these pants work really well! 

5. Forever 21 Mesh Bra- I have the bra in nude it is sooooo comfortable, I forget I am wearing a bra throughout the day, but it is also supportive because of the underwire. You may have to go into the store to get one if you are larger than a B or C cup because that was the only place I found a 34 D. Totally worth it and inexpensive!

6. Alba Botanica Sunscreen- I love this whole line of skin care products. It is also really affordable and all of their products are paraben free--which later down the road means wrinkle free! Im in! Zack and I have very sensitive skin and non of their products have ever broken me out, which is hard to find with a sunscreen!

7. Forever 21 Workout Pants! More workout Pants! The link below may or may not link to the ones I have actually purchased. If it doesn't the ones I purchased have a fleece lining inside the leggings and a shiny legging material on the outside. Normally on a cold day leggings don't keep you warm, but these are like a giant fleece blanket for your legs! They are SO comfortable and definitely worth purchasing! I would recommend to anyone who likes to work out at night or early morning when it's a bit chillier. 


Recent Purchases







I hope everyone is having an amazing week so far! Let me know if you have tried out any of these products and love/hate 'em!


- Sydney- 

No comments:

Post a Comment