Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Our Week In IPhone Pictures



Happy Super Bowl Sunday Readers!


So we haven't been up to too much lately other than daily life. Zack has packed up his bag today because he is heading out to Utah tomorrow to teach the lab out there. He is gonna stay with his sister and family out there and head back Tuesday afternoon. I drop him off at the airport at 5:15 AM tomorrow, yuck! I always hate when he leaves, but at least he shortened his trip to just overnight! 


Now, I realize this said week in pictures, but I am just gonna start from the end of the week, so Thursday I took Oak for a walk around campus and came home and did my favorite HIIT workout and used my polar watch! I absolutely love this thing, I used to have one when I was running cross country and it is a great way to monitor your heart rate and see how much work you are putting into your workouts, I love working out hard when I work out...so I always get my heart rate up and end up dripping in sweat after them. 




Friday night I my friend wanted to go out for drinks so Zack and I packed up and headed home to San Clemente to stay the night with our families! My friend Britney and I went to a little wine bar in San Clemente called The Cellar. The old bar tender that I used to work with at a restaurant up there was our bar tender and he spoiled us, we were able to try quite a few wines. A great night! We settled on a Paso Robles Red Wine. A wine I am familiar with because Zack sells Paso wines. We had so much fun talking and listening to the live music and enjoying some good wine:). 




 That night we stayed with Zack's parents and in the morning we went to visit my Dad at his house at North Beach in San Clemente. We walked over to a little cafe called Ellie's Table and Zack picked out his lunch and we walked back over to my Dad's and watched the surfer's and enjoyed some lunch!






That day, we spent most of the day shopping for a new suit for Zack and we found the perfect one. He looks sharp in it I might add;)


This Sunday morning, we got up at 6:00 AM and got ready to go on a walk down to the harbor by our house by 6:30 AM. I am so happy it is cold out, but I wish it didn't take our Southern California winter so long to show up! I have already made up my mind that I am ready for summer. Stop teasing us weather! We walked to the harbor and hung out there for a bit and on our way home we stopped at Starbucks and Zack got a Latte and I got a Tazo Green Tea.


I love our weekend mornings together. We love to get our little family out and just be active together and enjoy the day. These are what our dates look like and I wouldn't want it any other way. 

For the most part, today has been chore day, we worked out, did some cleaning around the house, got Zack all packed up for Utah, did some face masks (you know your man does face masks too, don't lie), and now we are gonna head out to sneak in a little shopping. Once we get back I am gonna get some homework done and then we are gonna watch a movie and call it an early night. 

We were invited to Super Bowl Festivities, but this year I think we are gonna hang tight down here.

What is everyone else up to for Super Bowl Sunday?

Be safe!

-Sydney- 





No comments:

Post a Comment