Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Frank Body Scrub Review

Okay, so I have been saying I will be posting a review about the.....
frank body scrub 
for a while now, but I wanted to make sure my skin wasn't sensitive to it and I could give you guys an accurate review. I have been using it for a little over two weeks now, a few times a week and I have had NO problems. I got it more-so just for trying it out...rather than for the benefits it claims...like being good for stretch marks and cellulite and some scarring. That said, I have not used it long enough to see "improvement" in any of those areas, but I will tell you that if you use this scrub before you shave your legs then you will have the softest legs, NEVER shave first and then apply that would just be painful haha.


I have applied it to my face as well as you can see and I have not experienced any breakouts due to the scrub, I have experienced normal hormonal break outs but nothing to attribute to the scrub, if anything it leaves my face smooth and hydrated!

I purchased the Original Scent/Scrub and I definitely want to try the coconut one. The Original scrub has an orange fragrance to it and almost chocolate scent too all combined with the yumminess of fresh brewed coffee. The packaging is actually kinda convenient, although it comes in a bag it is waterproof and easier to store than some jar or tub. 

Lucky for you guys they just made shipping to North America free as this is an Australia based brand. From what I gather this is a small company that is growing considerably and have had positive results with people who have tried it so its worth a shot!

If you wanna get a better feel for the product you can check out their instagram: @frank_bod
My instagram: @sydneysedillo 

I hope this was helpful and shed some light on a product that is getting a lot of hype right now!

Have a great day!

 Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment