Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

6 Weeks Pregnant Picture

This is obviously a little bit behind because I realized I never updated my post with my 6 week pregnancy picture as well and I thought I would add that today.  I will also be posting my 7 week in a bit!  But for now I wanted to make sure I didn't forget about week 6.

So, I still look like I am closer to 3 months pregnant because of my cysts.  I even think that a smaller one that was on my ovary still may have popped because my stomach is protruding a lot on the left and I have still had some pain that feels like cysts.  So for now, I am still bloated, filled with extra fluid and not being able to enjoy the last few weeks of feeling skinny :( haha.



My mid-section is still super swollen and filled with fluid from the cysts, so none of these pictures are super accurate of the growing bump. It doesn't help that I have absolutely no torso either....there is nowhere for the fluid to go but out! 

It is still really uncomfortable and there is a lot of pressure outward on my stomach so I am not enjoying that too much, but other than that we are so excited for our little Jelly Belly. 

So as it says in the picture above, for 6 weeks pregnant I was completely against vegetables, which was different from the previous week where that was all I wanted.  I was able to get back into loving some fruit again, except apples.  That changed this week though, but at 6 weeks I couldn't stand them.  Only strawberries and blueberries were sounding good...blueberries especially, now that I think about it.

At 6 weeks I started getting a little queazy in the mornings, but I would just pop a ginger candy and it would kind of ease my stomach queasiness.  Another thing that helped was never letting myself get too hungry.  The second I got too hungry I would feel extremely light headed and sick to my stomach.  I was going from completely fine to completely nauseas and starving...there was no in between.


That is pretty much it for the week 6 stuff that I didn't get a chance to mention in my previous post.  I will be posting a week 7 picture shortly so that we are all caught up!



Have a great day!

Sydney 




No comments:

Post a Comment