Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Phone Pictures & Foodie Things

Here are just a few meals that we have eaten over the past few days/week randomly chosen from my phone, as always they are all gluten-free!



Meat Loaf, Fried Zucchini, and a Salad 

Homemade Tortilla Soup topped off with some Cheese, Sour Cream, and Crunched Tortilla Chips

Zack made some Butternut Squash this past Sunday

My favorite "Ice Cream" Mango Sorbet in the Vitamix!



Yesterday Zack and I were craving Sees Candies, I do NOT usually like chocolate, the only time I will eat it is when it's peanutbutter or mint chocolate. So....I caved and got the yummy peanut butter chocolate and the dark mint chocolate patty. 


And....I also got the exception chocolate, sometimes I crave the keylime pie chocolate, it's probably because it is sour haha, so that was eaten too...Zack got carmel, butterscotch, and the bordeaux!

Nighttime cuddles with the puppy love...

I was out of class in the late afternoon yesterday, so when I got home we went straight to Ulta, then to Sees Candies, then to Ralphs for a small grocery trip for fruits and veggies. We ate the meat loaf, zucchini, and salad...watched some Dexter on Netflix and took puppy love on a walk. That was basically our whole night!

How was everyones Monday?
-Sydney- 


No comments:

Post a Comment