Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Everyday Make-up Go-To's

Here are a few of my favorite go-to make up products! If I have to be somewhere and I am heading out the door these are the things that I always have in my make-up bag to help complete my look quickly. These are things that I have used for years and consistently, so they are my never-fail products. You can't go wrong with any of these!



Everyday Go-To's






1. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer- I wear shades NC20-25 and NW20-25. I probably need to get a few darker shades because I am getting fairly tan each day just being outside. I use the NW20-25 under my eyes and the NC20-25 to cancel out any redness and brighten certain areas on my face. 

2. Nivea Lip Butter- I have the scent carmel cream. I have multiple lip products from them and I always apply it to my lips before I apply any lip product because I like my lips to be smooth and not all cracked. This one smells like candy and deliciousness so it is one of my favorites to use everyday.

3. Anastasia Brow Wiz- I use the shade soft brown. I never fill in the whole brow I just fill in sparse areas if I have any. I haven't gotten my eyebrows done since I was married over a year ago so this always helps to even things out on days where I need it. I also think by doing your eyebrows it makes you look more awake and ready to go!

4. Loreal Voluminous Mascara- I use this mascara for my everyday make-up looks and even when I am doing a little bit fancier make-up. Having been in school for 4 years I just couldn't justify buying my favorite Diorshow Iconic Mascara (MY ALL TIME FAVORITE). So instead I get my cheap fix using the Loreal Voluminous mascara in carbon black. IT IS SO BLACK. It doesn't leave that gray cast that some mascaras can have leaving you with even duller lashes. I will be picking up my favorite Diorshow Iconic Mascara soon though (I'm having withdrawals).

5. Beauty Blender- If you are in the need of something to apply your make-up quickly, this is it. I use it everyday for that reason. It cuts the amount of time applying foundation or concealer in half. I have loved my beauty blenders for a very long time now and I am never without them. It is amazing.

6. Tarte Cosmetics LipSurgence Matte- I have loved this product for years and years now, I can't even tell you how many years....I think since the week it came out I have had it. It is my best friend. I have the shade 'Exposed'. I love the other shades as well and have been meaning to get my hands on them, but I have this one always because it is the same shade as my lips naturally, just slightly deeper so it emphasizes my natural lips. When I do an everyday look I rarely use a heavy lip product, I use this amazing peppermint scented stick of gorgeousness. 



XOXO

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment