Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

13 Weeks Pregnant Picture

This week has been a hectic week. We are in the process of moving so we have had very little time on our hands and somehow this week got away from me and I was not able to take a proper 13 week pregnancy picture with the updates. I do think I feel smaller this week, maybe less water retention. 


Here are some mirror photos after first waking up.  I feel the need to explain the messy background (for the 4th time)...there are boxes in the background, a missing bedskirt, & everything under the bed is being pulled out because we are moving back up to Orange County. 

 These pictures were taken at 13 weeks and 6 days pregnant. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, again. I took these shortly after waking up so the bump is looking quite small, which I do not mind considering it grows about 3x that throughout the day. 


My two lines on the sides of my abs are slowly dissipating and my obliques are fading away as well...I still get surprised every morning when I am like, whose body is this?! Zack always has to remind me...hey crazy you're pregnant. I am getting so excited for a rounded bump!


How far along: I am 13 weeks and 6 days along in these pictures!

Symptoms: Not getting that tired until around 9PM. This is a big difference compared to the 5PM bedtime I was having in the first trimester. I am feeling lightheaded if I do not eat often. I had an entire week without any morning sickness and now I have thrown up 5 times and never threw up in the first trimester...I think it is because I am not eating as often because I haven't been as hungry as I was in the first trimester. 

Cravings:  I am definitely loving citrus fruits and if someone mentions steak I am all in...but I don't have cravings on my own. Just if something is mentioned for a meal it will either sound delicious and I will have to have it or it will sound awful and I will hate whoever suggested it. I did have a moment either this week or last where Zack and I were done packing up our place for the night and we wanted to unwind with some "Orange is the New Black" on the couch and I couldn't do it without popcorn. So we had to go to the store and get popcorn so I could dip it in mustard (not abnormal, I did it before pregnancy). 


Aversions: I am trying to come around to cooking my own meat. I came as far as wandering over to the meat section in the grocery store and picked out thin chicken breasts. They are currently in the fridge waiting for me to either come around and cook them up or freeze them for a later day. I haven't had many aversions this week or last week so that's good! 

Wedding rings: On

Sleep: I don't think I took a single nap this week, YAY MORE ENERGY!

Excited for: Confirming the gender of our little one in June. We know the sex but we are waiting to confirm it!

Missing: Working out hard, with summer coming up I am missing feeling tight and toned...but nothing else really, I am getting excited for what is to come! I feel like everything is going so quickly now that I just want to cherish it all.
 
Movement: None

Dr. update: We see him in June to confirm the gender!

Exercise: I am still doing my best to be active everyday. Like I have said, it isn't that hard to just get out there and walk when you have a massive dog that is staring at you remind you it is time for a walk haha. I will still do light weights and go to the gym and try to incorporate a HIIT workout. Doctor still wants my heart rate around 150BPM so it is limiting, but being active is still one of my priorities. 


Well that's that for week 13...I am already into week 14 so there should be an update for that soon and some other posts in the mean time. I have just not been posting as much because we have been so busy packing up our place and taking trips to and from San Clemente to bring everything up there. We should be out of our place in June so that's what the next few weeks look like for us!

XOXO

 Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment