Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pregnancy Comparison Photo

So I know I haven't posted my 10 week update and I will be posting that at some point tonight hopefully. Things have just been crazy with school. Tomorrow is my last final and then on Saturday I graduate and I am done forever! I will be taking lots of pictures of graduation I hope and I will be sharing those on here as well. shopping for a graduation dress was interesting. Normally I would wear something form fitting that is a sundress, but when I attempted that it just looked like I had packed on weight in my mid section not a cute look.

Last weekend I thought it would be interesting to do a little comparison photo of the day or so after I found out I was pregnant compared to 10 weeks. I didn't really notice too big of a difference as these weeks have progressed, but when I see side by side pics I am like ohh now I see why my jeans are tight and why I haven't even pulled them out of my closet in over two weeks. I know compared to later months this comparison is gonna look like nothing, but as of right now I thought dang! I am pregnant. 

So just thought I would share with all of you. I know that I am always on Pinterest looking at comparison photos or weekly photos because I love to see the changes, it is fascinating to see how much a body can change in a short amount of time. 

 Ignore the mess in the back, I am pretty sure it was a laundry day both days! Anyways, not a huge difference, it just looks bloated, but I definitely feel a huge difference. Especially in a bathing suit...I just want it to be a cute bump now! No more awkward stage! haha


Have a great day!

-Sydney- 

No comments:

Post a Comment