Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

21 Weeks Pregnant Picture


21 Weeks Pregnant Update


How far along: I am 21 weeks on the dot in the pictures!

Symptoms: My lower back pain has been easing up since the chiropractor and taking a few days off of working out; I haven't had heartburn until yesterday afternoon after eating so there's a new symptom; My boobs still feel heavy and my nipples still hurt every now and then; I haven't noticed much light headedness nor many headaches, so that's a plus; The biggest symptom is still the peeing every five seconds

Cravings: I have really been liking fruit still, I have already gone through almost two bags of grapes in a matter of days and they're huge bags so I am having fruit with every meal and for every snack. I am liking cherries right now and still any citrus!

Aversions: Any super greasy food isn't really doing it for me right now.

Wedding rings: On

Sleep: No naps, I was really tired the other morning after waking up so I went back to bed for about 15 more minutes. I have been having to get up about 2 times a night to go to the bathroom so my night sleep is often interrupted. Other than that I am just sleeping at night and no naps here!


Excited for: Watching her grow even more now. We are in her plumping up stages so I am excited to see our little chunky monkey next time we go into the doctor's office.

Missing: I am missing my normal workouts as always, bathing suits that fit, never thought I would say this...but I am missing my pre-pregnancy boobs, they were so much more manageable haha. I am missing not peeing 24/7. I get annoyed having to leave the house knowing that I will have to pee within the next ten minutes! But it is all funny and Zack and I laugh about it all so it hasn't been bad, just enjoying the ride!
 
Movement:  She loves to move when she hears music now. Whenever she hears music she has her own mini dance party in there. She loves to move when she hears Zack's voice and when I am hungry. I recently noticed she moves a lot when I eat anything sugary like fruit, which is expected with babies! She must have her momma's sugar loving taste buds. 


Dr. update: Still another 3 weeks away! 

Exercise: I had to take a few days off this week because of my back...I think I took off 1 or 2 days. The other days I kept it a much lighter, shorter walk and Zack came with because I wasn't able to hold the dog leash because sometimes Oak can be too strong and yank my back. However, yesterday I did do my normal hour or so long walk with Oak and got him all exhausted before Zack and I headed to the beach for the rest of the day. 

Stretch marks: No stretch marks on my back, belly or anywhere yet. There is a small chance I have a few new ones on my boobs, but it is hard to tell...they may be old. I am over analyzing everything haha!

Swelling: I haven't noticed any yet, other than after I workout or when it is really hot outside.

Maternity clothes: None yet!

Labor signs: Nope!

What I am loving: I am loving her movements, it makes waiting for the next ultrasound go by that much quicker because we can feel her with us all the time and we don't need the machine to prove to us there is something in there! Haha. Those first few months are hard because you know there is a little person in there, but you can't feel it...so I am really enjoying her movements even when she is kicking my bladder all day ;)

Best moment of this week: Zack was playing some song from his computer and all of a sudden she started bouncing off of the walls. My shirt was pulled up so it was just my bare belly and she was going crazy. Moving from one side of my belly to the other, it was funny just watching her do it and not only feeling her do it. We can see her move all of the time now and it is really entertaining. 




XOXO Sydney 


No comments:

Post a Comment