Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

22 Weeks Pregnant Picture


22 Weeks Pregnant Update!



How far along: I am 22 weeks and 5 days pregnant in the picture! (Tomorrow I will be 23 weeks yay!)

Symptoms: Lower back ache every so often; Dizziness occasionally; Leaking from nipples already (yum); Hard to sleep at night (pee 2-3) times a night; Peeing all day...

Cravings: Haven't really had any cravings, I haven't really been into food lately. A lot of food just isn't appealing to me right now...not because of morning sickness I just think my hormones are finally leveling out.

Aversions: Just food in general, I have been having a lot of smoothies instead and getting sick of my dinner after a few bites.

Wedding rings: On

Sleep: No naps, but I haven't been sleeping great at night. I can't remember the last time I slept through the whole night. I am up peeing all the time and it is getting harder to get comfortable.


Excited for: Watching her continuously grow! My belly is much more prominent now & it is crazy to think she is the size of an eggplant in there. 

Missing: Old workouts, my old body (every now and then), bras that fit, being able to sit in a hot jacuzzi or in a super hot bath, not having to pee 5 minutes after leaving the house, being able to drink a bunch of water bottles without feeling like my bladder will explode...but even though I miss all of these things I still am in love with our little girl and all of this is temporary!
 
Movement:  She moves all of the time, she likes to dance on my bladder and then randomly kick it as hard as she can. Little trouble maker already. It is funny when she decides to move to one side on my tummy leaving me with a lopsided, egg-shaped tummy, she moves when I am lying down on my back, when I have something sugary, when I am about to eat/am eating...basically she is always moving!


Dr. update: Next appointment is coming up soon!

Exercise: Still at it every day!

Stretch marks: Possibly on my boobs seeing that they have tripled in size, but I can't tell if they're old or not...no stretch marks on my legs, back, or tummy so that is good news so far!

Swelling: My face in the morning if I eat a dinner that was kind of salty. I just have to make sure to up my water intake, but it is so hard when you have to pee all of the time!

Maternity clothes: None yet!

Labor signs: Nope!

What I am loving: How quickly it is going by until we get to meet her. It is scary how quickly it is going by, but also extremely exciting. She definitely has her fair share of growing still to do, but we just can't wait to meet you little one. I love when Zack randomly grabs my belly and says hi to her. He loves her so much already, I can't wait to see them together.

Best moment of this week: All weeks are exciting and something new happens all the time. It has just been exciting having other people feel her kick like my brothers and just being around people excited to meet her. My favorite times are when Zack and I are relaxing and just laying down watching TV and she goes on a kicking spree with his hands just resting on my tummy. That is always the best feeling knowing that he can feel her kick. It is so real for us moms because we have this little person with us at all times and we know they are there it is nice when the little babes include the daddies with their little love kicks.

XOXO Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment