Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Maternity Photoshoot: Beauty Products I Used


Beauty Products Used:

Okay, I have received a few emails to my direct email asking me some of the products I used for the maternity photos (my email is listed under "contact" on the homepage). You can also comment below the post if you have any further questions. Let's jump into it!

These are not all of the products I used, just some of the ones asked for in specific...if you have any other questions on the products I used feel free to ask!

Eyeshadow: Naked 3 Palette colors used include...
Strange
Limit
Nooner
Factory

Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NC20

Mascara: Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Original (normally I prefer the carbon black color in this mascara, but this did the trick)

Eyeliner: I didn't want a harsh cat-eye so I smoked out my black eyeliner using MAC Carbon eyeshadow before applying any liquid liner to the outer corners. The liquid liner I used was Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner

Eyebrows: My brows are already thick, so they don't need much tampering with, but I do like to fill in the sparse areas. I used/use Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown

Primer: I just opted for using a primer in a few places, like my T-zone. I used Benefit The POREfessional balm to minimize any pores

Setting Powder: One of the non-transparent setting powders I used for all over my face was NARS setting powder in the color Beach

Bronzer(s): I use a non-shiny bronzer for any contouring I do, which I do not do much, especially in these photos...but I did use Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Medium/Deep it is a completely Matte Bronzer. For lightly dusting on my face I used NARS Laguna.

Highlighter: I used NARS Albatross

Blush: I used MAC Melba, it is a matte peachy pink

Lips: On the inside of my lips I used Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the color Sultry, then I lightly added Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed all over my lips


Now for my hair, I used the 32MM NUME Magic Curling Wand. I had an old curling wand that I was using forever, the ones you get from the kiosks in the mall where the people chase after your waving products at your face....that one. I had that one for years and years, I think over 6 or 7 years I have had that one and I needed an upgrade! I got this one from NUME not too long ago and I used to have to wait forever for my old one to heat, this one heats up to your desired temperature so quickly! You get to choose the temperature you want, unlike my old one which was just an on/off button. I love this one and I love how quickly I can style my hair. 


I will be doing a giveaway with the 19MM wand soon!


Remember any questions you have, you can always comment below! I love hearing from you all! 

xoxo Sydney 


No comments:

Post a Comment