Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Man Post: Moscow Mule Recipe

EASY MOSCOW MULES

Alright, so not technically a man post, but because I can't drink right now I'm going to consider this a Zack post since he made the drinks! I thought I would share it with you all. 


His drink of choice since the beginning of summer has been a Moscow Mule and my mom is also a fan of them so since we are having another warmer day here in Southern California I decided I would share the ingredients they used to make them this afternoon!


HOW TO MAKE:
(1.) Add ice fill half of glass
(2.) Add 1 shot Bourbon or Vodka (We used Bourbon) 
(3.) Fill to top of ice with ginger beer
(4.) Squeeze a lime wedge on top
(5.) Mix and Done! 


BRANDS USED:
Bulliet Rye ((95)) Whiskey
Reed's Extra Ginger Brew Beer


Cool down with a yummy drink if you are in Southern California and struggling through this heat! If you aren't struggling through this heat...enjoy your Friday night!

XOXO Sydney & Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment