Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

29 Weeks Pregnant Picture

29 Weeks Pregnant Update


How far along: I am 29 weeks and 5 days pregnant in the pictures!!! Yikes! Getting so close! Never thought I would be here!!!

Symptoms: Peeing like every 5 seconds; Leg numbness; Braxton Hicks contractions; Some heart burn here and there; Dizziness (especially in this heat); I forget everything...nothing new but it has gotten progressively worse; Leg cramps at night--the ones that make you wanna die!

Cravings: Not really any cravings still, kind of just going with the flow food wise and eating what sounds good in the moment, so no real cravings at all!

Aversions: Anything super greasy like burgers and stuff! Avoid heartburn at all costs!

Wedding rings: On

Sleep: Nope! I am still really struggling to sleep & Zack now has an affinity for my body pillow in the middle of the night. I have to pry it from him as he sleeps soundly... pillow jacker!


Excited for: I am getting excited to see her, after doing the 3D or 4D whatever-you-call-it ultrasound all I can think about is her face and how I wanna see it now! I can't wait! She has a huge mouth and the biggest lips on the ultrasound so it will be interesting to see how she looks when she is born!

Missing: I am still missing weather that didn't make me want to rip all my clothes off. I dread getting up in the morning because being pregnant in this heat wave is a whole other kind of struggle...I feel like a slug as it is and add 100 degree weather into the mix and all I wanna do is sit by a fan naked all day!

Movement:  She moves all the time and I am starting to be able to feel what body parts are where when she moves. We feel knees all the time and her back and her little hands! She gets hiccups fairly often which is funny because it looks like my belly is twitching!

Dr. update: She is head down and in the correct position. We start seeing him every 2 weeks now so I will see him next Monday for more updates. From here on out I think baby is just getting fatter and remaining head down so hopefully she stays that way and starts plumping up!

Exercise: Still working out as often as I can. I have gotten so SLOW, I feel like I am just waddling around doing nothing when I am on a walk. This heat has been a little difficult to work out hard in so I have been doing light walks with the pup and trying to stay cool. I got really dizzy yesterday after working out in this heat and felt like I was going to throw up and my head was spinning for hours! Trying to take it easy! Today Zack and I just walked around the mall to get my exercise where there is air conditioning :)


Stretch marks: Nope!

Swelling: I assume I must be in this hot weather! But nothing really noticeable!

Maternity clothes: No maternity clothes, I really would rather not wear clothes right now, too HOT. So I am still just kind of living in my normal clothes I had before pregnancy and sticking to workout pants and all that!

Labor signs: Nope!

What I am loving:  I am loving her movements now. They are so fun to just sit back and watch!!!

Best moment of this week:  My mom and I dealt with some family matters and I would say that was a monumental moment this week. Definitely!



XOXO Sydney 


No comments:

Post a Comment