Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

32 Weeks Pregnant Picture

32 Weeks Pregnant Update


How far along: 32 weeks and 1 day pregnant in the pictures

Symptoms: Peeing; Trouble sleeping; Back pain; Boobs leaking; Some round ligament pain; Boobs sore some days; Dizziness every so often; Absent minded/forgetful; Very tired this week; Runny nose, but that may be because it is so dry outside right now; Thirsty all the time!

Cravings: None really

Aversions: Whatever may potentially give me heartburn

Wedding rings: On



Sleep: Been trying to sleep at night, but not working out so well and I don't think I have taken any naps in the past few weeks, but I feel like I am slowly approaching the time of exhaustion during pregnancy where I am going to be needing one every now and then...


Excited for: The baby shower coming up. I have been working on the decorations every day for the past week and I am covered in glitter and paint by the end of the day and it is definitely getting me excited.

Missing: Sleeping and some cold weather! Come on weather! Get colder!!!




Movement: She moves all of the time as always. I love it though. I love being reminded that she is hanging out with me all day and I have a feeling I am going to miss it once she is here. When she pokes me randomly or has her little hiccups it is so crazy to think she will be here with us in person.

Dr. update: I will be in there on Monday for an Ultrasound.

Exercise: Walking + eliptical 


Stretch marks: Same as last week (none)

Swelling: At the end of the day if I have been on my feet all day, which is every day. I haven't been doing much relaxing this week. I have been kinda going and going working on the baby shower stuff all day up until dinner and bed time. I definitely feel like a huge balloon though. Crazy how much your body changes during pregnancy. 

Maternity clothes: Still haven't bought or worn any maternity clothes, just making due with the clothes I have right now.

Labor signs: Nope!

What I am loving: Getting ready for the baby shower. It keeps my mind off things that are stressing me out and makes each day go by so quickly. After the half way mark at 20 weeks pregnant, things almost felt like they slowed down a little bit...now things are moving along so quickly I feel like I wake up and I am another week along and another week closer to meeting her. 

Best moment of this week: Still best moment this week is the same as last week...making the baby shower decorations and planning for it. The invitations went out yesterday so now it is just a count down until the big baby shower day! YAY!




XOXO Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment