Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Shop Favorites: Bert and Bear


Bert and Bear
Etsy Shop 


The creator of Bert and Bear, Katie, was kind enough to send me some goodies for baby Elba. I chose the organic cotton diamond print fabric (I will link below). I love the color gray and the pop of peach was just girly enough!

I love all of her stuff, the boy stuff is to die for as well. 


The fabric is thick and cozy. Seriously, these things are so soft and warm...I want a pair.

I chose to be sent the 0-3MO size...which killed me and they fit her perfectly for her size. Of course they are a bit loose because she is still in some of her newborn clothes, but she has the perfect amount of growing room. The top knot headband fits her perfectly and is adjustable. I suggest ordering true to size!


AHHH nothing quite like baby feet and some adorable print leggings. They can easily change the look of a white onesie. My favorite way to dress Elba nowadays is a long sleeve onesie and some cute print leggings. It is easy for diaper changes and having few layers makes those messy explosions or spit-up massacres that much easier to change. 


The shop owner, Katie, made a discount code for my instagram/blog followers.

She is offering 10% off for a week & all you have to do is use the code SAVE10.

Elba's exact leggings HERE 

Bert and Bear Etsy Shop HERE

Follow her shop on instagram HERE

Katie is a dream to work with and so sweet. Go support her shop and purchase your little one a piece of coziness! Don't forget to use your discount code (see above).

XOXO Sydney 

**I was sent all products free of charge, thank you for supporting the businesses that support our little fam**

No comments:

Post a Comment