Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hello Friends


Hello friends and awesome blog readers, I just wanted to take a moment to write a quick post for you guys. I have recently received a lot of emails with requests for certain kinds of posts. While I love posting about daily life, my baby girl, my family, beauty and all of that fun stuff I also love posting things that you are all really interested in seeing more of. Obviously I am not gonna start posting about things that do not interest me, but the fun part about having a blog is interacting with you all and building relationships with everyone. I have had so much fun connecting with other moms and moms-to-be that I also want you guys to introduce yourselves to one another. So here is what I want to do:

1. I have so many mommy followers that I thought it could be fun to come up with our own hashtag for instagram, that way we can all stalk each other and connect with one another. Let's start tagging #zdotsmoms. Take pictures of your littles, yourself, your daily routine, whatever it may be and tag the picture (remember I can only see it if your profile is public)! That way we can all connect with one another!

2. I want to HEAR from you. I have been LOVING the emails I have been getting. I am getting emails asking for advice, emails just to chat, and emails from moms sharing a bit about themselves with me. I love it! Have at it! I enjoy hearing from you. 

3. I want your requests. What do you want to see more of? Makeup, hair, fashion, every day life, videos, fitness, health, baby products, anything, you name it! I have gotten tons of requests recently for many of the above listed ideas so if you haven't let me know yet, I would love to hear from you!

4. Since starting my blog it has grown considerably and I often get questions through email from people who have been following along forever, but have yet to subscribe. I can't reach out to you lovely followers if I can't find ya! So do me a favor and if you have been following for a while or are a new follower! Subscribe! 

5. I have tons of posts planned guys. Things have been hectic but are slowly settling down. I have a whole list for you!

Talk to me in the comments below or even through instagram!

Instagram: Find me here!

XO Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment