Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What We Have Been Up To

I have been neglecting the blog a bit this week but that is because we are in the process of moving. I think I mentioned that in the last post, but I just wanted to clarify once more. Right now we have been moving up all of our stuff to our parents house as we are in the process of looking for a place. We got out of our lease down here in San Diego a month early and our final day is tomorrow. So we drove down here early this morning from San Clemente and Zack went to work to train the new lab researcher for a few hours while I am at our studio cleaning up the place! I am avoiding anything with heavy chemicals so I have had a magic eraser in hand for the past two hours and let me tell you...these baseboards look amazing haha. We are just going to clean up everything today and get it spotless and then do the final walk through with our landlord tomorrow and then we are done and up in San Clemente! I have been absent from the blog for a while due to moving and birthdays and just a crazy hectic week!


This is my day today just cleaning up, renting a carpet cleaner, and scrubbing away! I will be posting a 14 week pregnancy update hopefully tomorrow, but it will likely be on the day that I actually turn 15 weeks... :(

I can't wait for things to go back to normal! Moving is a pain and it sucks up all of your time!

XOXO

Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment