Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

16 Weeks Pregnant Picture

So I will be 18 weeks pregnant this Thursday, but I have been a little behind on my posts. There has been a lot of craziness going on here...with Zack switching jobs and all of the house hopping we have been doing I haven't had a second to really sit down and blog. But here I am, back at it!

We are all going to just let the 15 week picture slide. Yeah, were gonna pretend it just disappeared because somehow... I never took one. I don't know how that happened? pregnancy brain maybe?

So here are some week 16 pictures and some updates!

My hair is soaking wet in this picture, it looks like someone canola oil greased it to my head, but I can assure you it is just straight out of the shower haha.

How far along: I believe I was 16 weeks and maybe 2 days here.

Symptoms: I get really dizzy randomly throughout the day, it doesn't even matter if I get up quickly I could just be walking fine one second and then the next second walk into a door jam. I haven't noticed an increase in my appetite. I do feel that some days I eat more frequently, but other days food doesn't really interest me all that much.

Cravings:  No cravings, sometimes I will crave flaming hot cheetos and if the craving lasts more than 2 days I typically give in, but I always try to ride it out haha. I am still really loving citrus fruits! Also, really cold tea or really cold juice. Love it. 

Aversions: No aversions other than really greasy foods, those gross me out right now.

Wedding rings: On

Sleep: Way more energy, although once during the 16th week Zack walked me into a room and pulled down the covers and shut the blinds and told me I was going to take a nap. He told me I was cranky and needed to take a nap. I fought him on it like a 2 year old and then woke up almost 3 hours later refreshed....made us laugh.

Excited for: During week 16 we were excited to confirm the gender of our little peanut, which we did at 16 weeks and 4 days.

Missing: Feeling good in a bathing suit. I feel like I have massive boobs and thunder thighs. I know its all temporary though haha.
 
Movement: We felt movement the day or so after we confirmed the gender!!!

Dr. update: We go back when I am 20 weeks for the anatomy scan!

Exercise: Still getting out and exercising daily, some days I feel super slow. Like I lost any speed I once had, I feel like an old woman I have to tell Zack to slow down sometimes which is weird for me because I am a super speedy walker normally. I often do hour long beach walks with Oak so we both get worn out! 

Here is a picture of me at 16 weeks and 5 days pregnant, safe to say I had some belly bloat because it was during the middle of the day. When I wake up I am not nearly this large...it progressively gets larger as the day goes on haha. 


I am going to be posting the gender reveal photos that we put on instagram and also the 17 week update as well! Thank you all for sticking with me as we transitioned with the move, the posts will be getting back on track!

xoxo

Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment