Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

19 Weeks Pregnant Picture


19 Weeks Pregnant Update!


I had to roll my dress down for the pics and it was the 4th so I was in a bathing suit :)


Close up of the chalkboard and the belly!



How far along: I am 19 weeks and 1 day in the pictures!

Symptoms: Lower back/tailbone pain when I workout and then walk around for the day, random breakouts on my face, bloated at certain times of the day, boobs have been hurting/itching so I am sure they're on their way to another growth spurt...yikes, oh and the top of my belly button is starting to get flat...so weird!

Cravings: No cravings really, still liking citrus a lot 

Aversions: No specific aversions, some things sound good at the moment and some things don't

Wedding rings: On

Sleep: Less naps this week because I have been trying to sleep a little longer in the morning and do my workouts later in the day instead of at 5AM


Excited for: The anatomy scan next week :)

Missing: Throwing on whatever clothes I wanted and not wondering if I looked fat haha, especially bathing suits! 
 
Movement: She moves all the time, she definitely likes when I eat sugar, which has been rare...but she will move when I eat spicy too....she is basically moving all the time and doing some seriously big kicks! So cute!

Dr. update: We go back soon for the big scan!

Exercise: Still staying on top of it! 


I hope you all had an enjoyable 4th of July, stayed safe and had fun!
We spent the whole day at the beach, Zack and I woke up at 5:00 to walk down from my Dad's house to save a spot on the beach and there were already tons of people down there! We saved a great spot and hung out until 4PM. We then went back to Zack's parents house with everyone and had a BBQ and then went to watch fireworks at 9. Hopefully you all had a great firework show and spent quality time with family :)

XOXO

Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment