Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

28 Weeks Pregnant Picture

28 Weeks Pregnant Update



How far along: I am 28 weeks and 5 days pregnant in the pictures! (except the workout one at the bottom, I think I was a few days into the 28th week)

Symptoms: Peeing all of the time still; Leg numbness has gotten worse this week, it is on and off, but mostly around the time I am trying to fall asleep or when I am working out; She is definitely starting to "feel" heavier when I am walking I feel like she is just on my bladder all of the time; I am a lot more tired this week, these past few weeks I have had a fair amount of energy, but this week I am super tired! Oh and Braxton Hicks a lot!

Cravings: I haven't had any cravings yet...Zack has more 'cravings' than I do and I like to give him a hard time for it haha

Aversions: We have been having Mexican food way too much & I normally like Mexican food all of the time, but right now I am DONE with it for sure!

Wedding rings: On

Sleep: Not happening...I did get one good nights rest last night though! So that was nice!!!


Excited for: I am excited for meeting her, but the closer we get the more nervous I am getting too!

Missing: I am missing FALL weather, what is this 90 degree summer weather!?!?! I wanna be in cozy clothes and giant cardigans! I know that in Southern California September and October are often our warmest months, but this is hot! 

Movement:  She moves all the time, like a crazy person! She was doing circles all around today all day...just circling and circling and would hit my bladder as she would complete a lap around each time...I think she was counting how many times she could circle around in there. I was definitely aware of how many laps this little one did! She is strong!!!

Dr. update: Passed the glucose test! WOO! I was worried even though I have been eating healthy and working out all pregnancy, it was still something I was stressing about so I am happy that is over! She is no longer in the breach position she is now head down. I know that for the first 25 weeks or so they are moving around everywhere and it doesn't really matter the position. But from what I have read they still have a lot of room in there, but will be working on positioning themselves head down. I was a breach baby so anytime we can see her working on that head down position is a good day for me! She is only 2 lbs and 9 oz which is smaller than normal (43%) the doctor said, but he also said that she will probably be around 6.5-7 lbs when she is born! I am not complaining about that! Zack and I were both relatively small babies so it makes sense!

Exercise: Still working out! I definitely feel heavier and feel like I am not as energetic, but I am making an effort to workout almost every day during the week...if not every day. I had to take a day off this week because I have been having Braxton Hicks from over doing it too often and for too long during the day, so I have tried to relax a little bit!


Stretch marks: Nope.

Swelling: After working out still! I am sure these feet are gonna start swelling up here pretty soon!

Maternity clothes: Still haven't purchased any maternity clothes...I am sure I am cutting it close and will eventually need some! We will see!

Labor signs: Nope!

What I am loving:  I loved seeing how big she was this week! We hadn't seen her in a while and I was missing her sweet little face! However, she was hiding it the whole time. She had her hands covering her face the entire ultrasound haha it was frustrating and funny at the same time!

Best moment of this week:  Seeing her on the ultrasound! Seeing how much she has grown!!!





XOXO Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment