Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

27 Weeks Pregnant Picture

27 Weeks Pregnant Update




How far along: I am 27 weeks and 5 days pregnant in the pictures...28 weeks tomorrow! Yay!

Symptoms:Peeing often; I am now experiencing a lot of leg numbness in both legs; I cannot sleep well still; Boobs leaking still; Heartburn every now and then after something spicy; Braxton Hicks; I think I am feeling her hiccup now too!!!!

Cravings: No cravings really...

Aversions: Anything too heavy or greasy

Wedding rings: On

Sleep: Oh that? Doesn't exist. I do not sleep...I want to sleep, but that isn't happening


Excited for: Meeting her, as always.

Missing: I think I am missing my old body again...sometimes the adjustment is hard to deal with, but I also know I am being healthy and active and growing our little one. Usually any self conscious thoughts about my new body subside after a few moments and I realize this is all temporary and it will all be worth it! I am also missing sleep. I really miss sleeping comfortably and being able to cuddle zack without having to move around every five seconds.

Movement:  BIG TIME! She moves 24/7 and she is rowdy!!!

Dr. update: Glucose test coming up on Monday

Exercise: Still at it! Definitely getting much harder, I can feel myself getting slower, but just because I feel slow now and can't see the results of working out throughout my pregnancy I know that I will after I have her and during labor when I have endurance!

Stretch marks: Nope.

Swelling: After working out, if hands are down by my sides, that is about the only time though. Same as last week.

Maternity clothes: Still no maternity clothes! 

Labor signs: Nope!

What I am loving:  I am enjoying her craziness, I feel like she has a little personality already. I think she may end up being a complete crazy girl and I am excited to see if she is just as rambunctious when she is here with us!

Best moment of this week:  Just getting excited with Zack when she moves around, he can feel limbs distinctly now so it is fun to share her with him even though I am the one growing her. It is just a fun time in pregnancy being able to share it with Zack and both get to experience her little (huge) movements!




XOXO Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment