Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

I Love You MOM

Happy Mother's Day 

To all of you mommies I just wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day (yesterday)! 

I can't wait until next year when I get to have my little one with me and everyone celebrating all of the great mommies out there. 

Yesterday morning Zack and I drove up to San Clemente to celebrate our Mom's and his dad's birthday. We went to Oak Creek in Irvine, which is where my Mom's boyfriend, Jason, works. It is a beautiful golf-course restaurant and because it was such a beautiful day we were outside on the patio. We had My mom, sister, two brothers, brother's girlfriend, myself, Zack, his mom and dad, his sister and nephew. It was a really yummy buffet with breakfast, lunch, and dessert. We ate and did presents there! We ended up watching a movie later on too. 

Here are just a few of the million pictures we took when we were there, Zack's family took a few after us! 

My mom and I laughing because she went in for a cute baby bump touching picture and ended up grabbing my boob instead. 


My mom and I again. There was no good lighting here at this time of day as you can see the struggle in some of our faces, haha.


Lovin' on my Mom.


She is the best!


Zack and I snuck a picture for my almost first Mother's Day! Can't wait to meet you little baby, we love you!


Believe it or not, in this picture the majority of us are smiling, and out of about 11 pictures of this same stance we got one where we were all looking in the relatively same direction. That's what you get for having 4 kids mom! Messy pictures and little boy attitudes haha. My youngest brother in the black didn't change his facial expression once for any of these family shots....I think he may have opened his a little more in one of them haha little brat. But this is my younger sister and my younger brothers taking a picture with our beautiful mom on mother's day. We all love you very much!


I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and loved on your Mommies a little extra, I am sure I am going to understand the "you deserve it" phrase later down the road when my kids are making me want to pull my hair out, but for now I will just say it and hope it carries some weight! I hope all you mommies enjoyed your day because you deserve it!

XOXO

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment